Rick planted 10 trees in our backyard. The prairie dog, I mean Lexie, was a good helper with digging the holes.

We hope they never lose their desire to be missionaries.

Lexie turned 4! She is such a delight and has so much personality. We love her tons! (Thanks for decorating the cake Joyce.)

Rick spent several late nights working on her big present....her own bedroom!

It was all worth it when we saw her reaction.

A new bedroom and a new bike...what a great birthday!

Grandma Lee's birthday is the day after Lexie's...blow out the candles.

We went to a couple of Rockies games this year. Little did we know that this same team would play in the World Series.
The room looks awesome! I CANNOT believe she is 4. CRAZY. Remember how I threw you and Eryka a BABYSHOWER?? Was that really so long ago??
ReplyDeleteIt is seriously wrong for a four year old to have tha much hair!!! I'm jealous . . .
ReplyDelete