Sunday, November 11, 2007

Who's Who?

Below are pictures of Alexis, Joseph, and Andrew. Try to match the right picture with the right person. Hint: Not all pictures will be used. Post your guesses in the comments.
Good Luck!

A:
B:C: D:

21 comments:

  1. a - Lexie
    b - Andrew
    c - Joseph
    d - who's that big guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a- joseph
    b- lexie
    c- andrew

    but, hey, i have never seen any of them when they were that young.
    love, me

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is that they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brett says:

    a - Andrew
    b - Lexie
    c - Joseph
    d - Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey says: "Andrew, Andrew, Andrew, Rick"

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess is the same as Becca's. I definitely think the third one is Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matthew says:

    a - Andrew
    B - Lexie
    C - Joseph
    d - rick (some person)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a: lexie
    b: joseph
    c: andrew
    d: rick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather says:
    a, Andrew
    b, Lexie
    c, Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops. I meant what Becca said Brett says, Andrew, Lexie, Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A - Andrew
    B - Lexie
    C - definitely Joseph!
    D - was that taken just for this or an older picture?
    There is definitely a similar look to your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lexie, Andrew, Joseph, my cute son-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  13. a- Andrew
    b- Joseph
    c- Lexie
    d- Some weird guy that likes your blankets.
    I admit I was trying to use the backgrounds to help. I probably got Lexie and Joseph switched, but in my defense, I never saw Lexie as an infant.
    So much fun and they're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, the more I look at them, the more I want to switch my vote....
    Andrew, Lexie, Joseph, Weird guy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hilarious! I thought they were all the same, until I saw the big guy at the end! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with Brett, Matthew, Heather, and Lori. Oh, and jksfam and jess.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lexie, Joseph, Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  18. a-Lexie
    b-Andrew
    c-Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  19. Andrew
    Lexie
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ok Cheryl! I keep checking back for the answers...when are you going to end the suspense?!

    I'm beginning to think that they are all Andrew or something but will stick with my original vote.

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of your babies look really familiar!

    ReplyDelete